Bikes for hire at the campsite for the whole family and friends
For all your rentals, the helmets will be provided to you free of charge.
According to the law in force, wearing a helmet for children under 12 is compulsory.
It is necessary to reserve your bikes the day before your ride at the campsite reception. A contract will be established and a deposit of 100€ will be requested (cash or credit card).
Enjoy our facilities and services open to all at Camping du Buisson
- Secure access
- Motorcyclists welcome
- Dogs allowed, except those of 1st and 2nd category
- Reception until 8pm
- Free secure Wi-Fi access everywhere for everyone
- Pitches, car parks, showers and toilets reserved for people with disabled access
- Sanitary facilities with hot water, washbasins, shower cubicles, separate toilets, washing-up and laundry bins, changing table, toilet and baby bath
- Laundry (washing machine and dryer)
- Single waste collection point for greater cleanliness and sanitation
- All shops and services in Wassy at 7 km (Supermarket: Intermarché® and Aldi®. Bakeries: "Banette® Dubuc" or "Marie Stuart®". Butcher's shop: Boucherie de la Blaise
- Chemist’s: "Pharmacie de la blaise" or "Pharmacie du Dôme". Bar and tobacco shop: "Chez Mick". Others: Hairdresser, beautician, florist, clothes shop etc...
- 71 pitches and rentals
- Chalets with terrace
- Bed sheets for hire
- Baby chairs available
- Secure and fenced "Adventure Park" with 6 courses and 58 workshops
- Secure, heated outdoor swimming pool with solarium
- Playground, table tennis table and petanque field
- Library, reading corner and games
- Hire of classic or electric bikes
- Snack bar open in the evening
- Grocery shop with local products
- Picnic tables
- Barbecues allowed
- Here is a list of products available on reservation: Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Croissants and/or choco breads, Traditional Baguettes, Cereal breads, Homemade pancakes, Local jam, Farm butter, Farm yoghurt, Local fruit juice or minute maid®.